Last Updated: June 22, 2023
Welcome to Draycir Limited (“Draycir”). Draycir provides accounts receivable management solutions for businesses (“Clients”) including enabling revenue collection communications between Clients and their customers (“Services”). Draycir is also referred to as “we,” “us” or “our,” and the persons and entities accessing our website and Services are referred to as “you” and “yours.”
While providing our Services, we may collect information related to our Client’s customers (the “Customers”) on behalf of our Clients. Our use of information collected through the Services under the direction of our Clients is limited to the purpose of providing the Services and is governed by our contract with the applicable Client and may be subject to the Client’s own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or privacy practices of Clients or other third parties.
1. Information We Collect
When you interact with the Site or the Services, we may collect information that alone or in combination with other information could be used to identify you or the Customers (“Personal Data”), as described below:
Personal Data That You Provide To Us. We collect information that you enter on our Site or send to us electronically in connection with your use of the Site. While the type of data we collect depends on the nature of the inquiry, this typically includes your name, email address, phone number and company
Service Data. In providing the Services, we process on behalf of our Clients information that the Customers give you. That data may be transferred to us for processing by you (“Service Data”). You control the information required to use the Services to manage and collect amounts owed to you by your Customers. When a customer’s Service Data is transferred to us for processing, we will only collect the information you have instructed us to collect to enable you to use the Services.
2. Use of Personal Data and Service Data
We use Personal Data and Service Data to provide the Services to you and respond to your requests. We use account-related data provided by you in connection with the purchase, sign-up, use or support of the Client account (such as usernames, email address and billing information) to provide you with access to the Services and/or the Site, contact you regarding your use of the Services and/or the Site or to notify you of important changes to the Services and/or the Site.
We process Service Data on behalf of our Clients for the purpose of providing the Services to Clients in accordance with the applicable Client’s contract. Draycir’s purpose in collecting this information is simply to enable our Clients to manage and collect amounts owed to them by their Customers.
For marketing purposes. We will use your email or mail address to send you information (as applicable) by email and post about new products and services, upcoming events or other promotions. You may opt-out of receiving such emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. Our sales representatives may also use your phone number to contact you directly by phone, in connection with such new products and services, upcoming events or other promotions. Where required by applicable law (for example, if you are an EU data subject), we will only send you marketing information by email or mail, or contact you by phone, if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. When you provide us with your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications or wish to have your name deleted from our mailing or calling lists, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that if you opt out from marketing communications, we may still contact you regarding issues related to our Services and to respond to your requests.
- Sharing Information
We share information with certain third parties, as follows:
- Third Parties Service Providers. Third parties who provide services to us have access to your Personal Data: hosting and cloud computing service providers, account authentication services, e-mail distribution providers, providers of CRM, and marketing, website analytics and sales software solutions. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us and solely in order to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
- If using the Funding Search functionality in Credit Hound Cloud, Draycir introduces customers to Capitalise, who help UK firms access business finance, working directly with businesses and their trusted advisors. com is a credit broker and not a lender. Capitalise are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Draycir’s relationship with Capitalise is limited to that of a business partnership, no common ownership or control rights exist between us.
By continuing you agree to all Capitalise’s terms and conditions.
- Administrative and Legal Reasons. We may disclose Personal Data when required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process, or in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Draycir, third parties, or the public at large.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose and transfer your information and data in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, sale of certain of our ownership interests, assets, or both, or other corporate change, including without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
4. Data Transfers and Retention
5. Data Security
We take reasonable administrative and technical steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These include contractual restrictions and physical, electronic and administrative safeguards such as firewalls, data encryption, SSL and other up-to-date technologies. However, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. Please keep this in mind when providing us with your Personal Data.
Cookies are pieces of data sent to your browser when you visit a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies may store user preferences and other information.
We use analytics cookies to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example by making sure visitors are finding what they need easily. The information collected through these cookies include anonymous traffic statistics, like number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page.
Cookies are required for the operation of the Services. Please note that if you reject cookies or turn cookies off, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
Neither the Site nor the Services are directed to or intended to be used by children who are under the age of 13 and Draycir does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Draycir through the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use reasonable efforts to delete that information from our databases.
8. Links To Other Websites
9. Communications Preferences and Opt-Out
As a result of providing your contact information, Draycir may market to you, including sending promotional communications and relevant offers. To opt-out of receiving marketing related communications from Draycir, please click on the “unsubscribe” link in the communication. Please note that if you do unsubscribe from receiving marketing- related emails from us, we may still use your email address to send you important administrative messages. If you wish for us to completely delete your personal record from our database, email email@example.com and we will delete your contact information.
11. Contact Us
Our main office is located at
Attention: Privacy Officer
80 Regent Road
Leicester, LE1 7HE, United Kingdo
© Draycir, All rights reserved
Website by Fifteen.co.uk